We have an established and strong reputation in the sailing dinghy field. We have complete knowledge of the full market place which means you will be more likely to realise the true value of your boat.
We know how and where to market your boat.
We can undertake minor repair or refurbishment work to make your boat more attractive to buyers (additional charges will apply). We have a central location in the country and we can be flexible with
We can help with delivery and collection (additional charge may apply).
For a flat fee of £250 we will:
- Assess true value of your boat
- Advise on selling items separately if appropriate
- Provide comprehensive information and photographs
- Advertise fully to maximise exposure
- Handle enquiries
- Arrange viewings
- Negotiate price
- Manage financial transactions
- Help with delivery if required
(additional charge may apply)
Brokerage purchase service – for customers based in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
If you would like to buy a new second-hand boat but don’t know where to start, let us help you.
Navigating the full market-place can be very confusing and intimidating especially for those new to sailing. There is a great deal of terminology which makes it difficult for the novice to assess what is being advertised.
We have a complete knowledge of the full market place which means you will be more likely to get the very best value for money. We will always know what is a realistic price for a particular boat and also be able to interpret sellers descriptions.
If we are asked to view a boat on behalf of a customer we know what to look for to make sure there are no hidden problems to encounter after purchase.
It also helps that we will often know the history of a boat and how well its owner has taken care of it.
We have an established and strong reputation in the sailing dinghy field which means that people will not try to
We are not tied to any particular manufacturers.
We have links to many sailing clubs and organisations as well as trade
contacts and so this helps us to always know what is available on the market and where.
We can undertake minor repair or refurbishment work if the boat you choose needs a bit of a service before you start sailing it.
We can help source additional or alternative items such as different sails, road trailers etc.
We can also help advise you on correct rigging for your new boat and also sailing tips if required.
Supplementary coaching is sometimes available.
Services we can provide include:
- Sourcing boats for individuals or clubs in the UK and abroad
- Helping purchase parts, sails and equipment, both new and second-hand
- Assessing your requirements in terms of you and what sailing you intend to do
- Give advice and guidance on the most suitable type of boat to meet your needs
- Help you understand the marketplace and terminology
- Search the full market place for the best deal available
- Make enquiries, arrange viewings and negotiate an acceptable price
- Provide a full check on any boat before purchase
- Manage financial transactions
- Help with collection
Package price negotiable depending on requirements